Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The dangers of reality TV

                           

                  

                          According to this article talking about the dangers of reality TV. bad for many reason
one of education.
                        I think that the most important things is education for our lives. some people think that competition is the key to success capitalist economy. they don't care about the education. because they think that if we can win without any education, so life will be easy for us. for example if I want education I have to survive myself, for example about me, I want education in this country for a good job. that's why I have to suffer a lot of express myself. I don't have federal aid so I have to pay for everything, if I want my education I need money, if I need money I have to work.

                        on the other hand that's why some people think education is not necessary, better if we have win any competition we could be millionaire right away. so why go to school face a lot of difficulties, when you can go any reality TV such as fear factor, who wants to marry a multimillionaire award, American idol.
               
                            for my opinion, education is the key to success in a capitalist economy, because education give me knowledge money, job everything. And reality show give me only money if I can win.



                  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Onamika ,

    I understand your position on " The Dangers of Reality TV".
    I agree that many look forward to winning competitions in various shows to hopefully bring cash home or to become successful and move forward but it's not that easy.
    I like your last sentence.
    Nice example used for evidence.
    I like how you supported the main idea with own reasons.

    -
    I don't see / know where your claim is at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Onamika, I go by Danielle. The first thing I noticed in your essay was the incomplete sentences. You had a lot.
    I also noticed that in your essay there was nothing "tied up" with the author. You did not summarize his article at all.
    Second your claim was very obvious and thats good. I see that you agree that education is very imporant. But you also did not let the readers know HOW reality television shows us that education is not important. If you dont do that, how can you argue to the readers the claim that you are presenting?
    I loved how you added personal experience.

    ReplyDelete